October 2

Dreams and Desire

The freedom we get to express and experience all the grand things that life provides us can only be so limited to our endless desires and thirst for knowledge and understanding.  If we could live in any reality that we created in our minds would we still be the same person as we hope to be in the fantasy we created.  Our thoughts are our only sanctuary where we can dream and act the way we wish and have absolute control over anything we desire.  Since it’s impossible to control the thoughts of another person we know for sure that we are in control of ourselves and no one else.  If we could live out our lives like the dreams we dream of would we ever be truly happy or does reaching the place we desire will bring us closer to understanding ourselves. Desire can be cruel at times always running ahead of us into an endless maze trying to find it, but when it seems hopeless we tend to chase after an illusion that’s easier to obtain tricking ourselves.  We’re responsible for ourselves and the reality we created since it’s our responsibility to carry out the dreams and desires we created to fulfill the empty hole inside us.Deemo

Tags:

Posted October 2, 2014 by eddisonl in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Dreams and Desire

1. anusha07

Dear Eddy,
    I love this blog! The ideas that you explored with reality and you idealistic reality, in you mind, were interesting. The ideas that were brought up were unique, I haven’t come across anything like it. Fantastic job!
    What I would really like to see from the blog, is to see it turn into a personal or narrative. All you need is to expand your ideas.
    I look forward to reading other blogs of yours.
    Cheers,
    Anusha

Reply