January 4

My Heaven

Never shall I forget the day that my heaven was created

During my eighth grade I was always a curious child and always wanted to explore different things. I can do these things more freely back then now because high school right now doesn’t give any breaks anyway one day while me and my aunts family were eating at a restaurant she surprised me and my brother with tickets to a resort in Cancun, i was filled to the brink with excitement and joy because I never traveled outside the country except India so everything in this trip was a first for me. The day before the flight,I packed my own bags and stayed up the whole night just looking at videos about the resort and I was even more excited when the morning light filled the sky I was already ready to go and when we boarded the plane I still did not sleep, i did not sleep for a whole 24 hours. When we boarded off the plane we were greeted with nice warm and hot sunlight that filled my skin and my black hair began to heat up I felt so good and relaxed but we were quickly put inside into the airport soon after we boarded a three hour long bus ride to our resort it took so long however I got to see other resorts and the breath taking views, I felt like I was in heaven, soon after we finally reached our resort a five star resort.When those gates opened I felt like the gates of heaven were opening and I was entering them. When we entered we were greeted by such nice people whom give us nice pineapple drinks to quench our thirst from this hot day. when we were finally admitted to our hotel the first thing I did was stand in the sand and I took my flip flops off so I can wiggle my feet my in the sand and my god it felt so good and soothing to me. Everything was golden even the people were nice like gold. when I went into my room I was greeted with a nice breeze with light cool air that grasped my body that also felt nice and relaxing soon after that I fell asleep and woke up the next day excited to explore this heaven that I was in and the first thing I did was to go look at the sun rise at the beach and it looked so beautiful I stood there and waited for the sun rise up and fill me up and it did this time that I was living in made me feel so alive that I felt like I was on a different planet. After this life changing experience I went to the cold pool and dived in and man It felt so good I loved this water too it was natural and crystal clear and I felt like a fish swimming in it, I had no worry in the world at this point and at the end of the day we would eat like kings fill our stomachs and then sleep only to wake up to this wonderland again but you know all good things must end and I was nearing the end of this beautiful and breath taking trip I would never forget this place inĀ  million years and if I could I would return to relive this extraordinary moment

Posted January 4, 2020 by gurmank in category Gurman K, Uncategorized