November 27

Love….

How can a four letter word mean so much to us as humans? We all experience it at one time or another but it leaves us hanging with nothing to hold onto.Love can affect your life and you in multiple ways. All the regret and hardships you go through during this time is a lot, it causes many people to be depression and stress. It turns on you so quick you can never expect it. Like a tunnel, love has a beginning and an end or a light side and a dark side. When you are in love you are in such a happy spot and you see so much light but the moment you get heartbroken you get stuck in the dark end of the tunnel, you see nothing and feeling nothing.

I’ve been heartbroken but i’ve also been at the happiest time of my life. This one time I was so happy, things were going so good but then in the blink of an eye it was all gone. I had absolutely nothing left, I could only see darkness. Isolating myself, I pushed so many people away from me, I wouldn’t let anyone help. I logged off on all social media so no one could contact me in anyway. I didn’t want anyone to help, I wanted to be dead. Breathing, walking, and talking were all so hard for me to accomplish, even though how simple they may seem. I lost one person but it seemed like my whole life was gone; he was my love, my best friend, my big brother. Felt like nothing could help me at the moment and I didn’t want to move forward. That feeling of loneliness and heartbreak caused so much trauma and physical pain to my body that it didn’t just break my heart, but it damaged a part of my life, this is nothing you can just forget about it. The memories still linger behind the back of my head and it scares me to do anything now, I am so much more cautious and still have trust issues.

Nothing comes easy when you are at such a dark time. Everything hurts and you don’t think you will ever recover, but you do end up recovering soon after. There is so much to go through in hard times including; depression, stress, loneliness, and hurt. Love can hurt you but in the end you are so much stronger, and it makes you such a better person to experience a heartbreak.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Posted November 27, 2017 by chantellefy in category Chantelle

1 thoughts on “Love….

1. samuelpn

Chantelle:

I am very impressed with this piece because I know many people who can relate to it. The details and accuracy of the emotions that are felt in situations like this are very precise and I thank you for posting such a heartfelt and vulnerable piece.

I don’t know if this would be a viable suggestion or if it would take away from the feelings, but maybe changing the font and color scheme to match the mood of the piece. I think it would just emphasize the emotions being felt.

Beautifully done!

– Sam

Reply